Haryana Staff Selection Commission is ready to announce Result of Fire Station Officer via its official website www.hssc.gov.in. People who were appeared in written examination can now avail their HSSC Fire Station Officer Result 2018. This result can change your life forever. So we suggest you to be ready with your respective call letter to check Haryana Fire Station Officer Result 2018. You should also check Merit List as it will contain list of shortlisted candidates for further process.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall be activated Direct Link for Fire Station and Sub-Fire Officer (Cat – I / Cat – II) Examination 2018 – 19. Written Examination is going to be completed on 4th January 2019 at various examinations.
HSSC may declare the written test results in the form of PDF file. The list contains the name and rolls number of qualified people. So you can check the result from here using direct link present at end of this article. Or you can follow instruction given below to check Result of HSSC 4th January Examination.
HSSC Fire Station Officer Result 2018
|Examination Name||Fire Station Officer Requirement Exam|
|Organized by||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Fire Station Officer|
|Exam Date||4th January 2019|
|Salary||Rs.5200 – 20200 + 2400 GP.|
Result Declaration Date
|Notification Release Date||October, 2018|
|Exam Date||1 January 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||within 10 days from exam date|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|Phase I||Written Test|
|Phase II||Document Verification|
Website to Check Result
|Check Result||Click Here|
|Looking For Jobs in India||Latest Government Recruitment|
How to Check Result of Fire Station Officer Written Exam
- Go to official website of HSSC Recruitment which is hssc.gov.in where you will find ‘Result’ section.
- Click on Result section and you will see list of declared result in PDF file for various examination.
- Now find out link titled “Final Result of Fire Station Officer Examination” and Click link.
- It will open PDF file contain list of Registration No/ Application Number.
- Now check out whether your Registration No/ Application are there or not.
- If you find your seat number in PDF file than congratulation, you are selected for further recruitment process.
Important instruction about HSSC Result 2018-19
- You can check Result of Result of Fire Station Officer via its official website www.hssc.gov.in. Details such as name or roll number and date of birth are not required to check result.
- Marks are given based on your performance in written exam.
- Shortlisted / qualified candidates can go through instructions published by higher authority for next stage of selection process.
- It is important to realize that candidates’ names are not present in list, it mean you are not qualified for further process.
Selection process of Fire Station Officer
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience (Weight age of the Marks): 10 Marks
- Fire Station Officer and Sub-Fire Officer Online Competitive Written Examination: 90 Marks
Obtain marks will be count based on your performance in written test followed by Socio-Economic Criteria.